Website Industrial Compressor Services LLC
Industrial Compressor Services has a position open for an air compressor field service technician for the Tampa Bay area. The position would require service and repair of multiple brands of air compressors to include, troubleshooting, piping and installations of new equipment, refrigeration repair and provide technical solutions for all aspects of the compressed air industry as needed.
- Essential job requirements: Professional skills to include but not limited to, mechanical repairs, electrical, and troubleshooting of all brands of industrial air compressors and related equipment.
- Must be available for emergency after hours, weekend or holiday call outs for repairs of compressed air equipment as needed.
- Ability to read and interpret field service manuals, electrical schematics and complete legible work orders upon completion of repairs.
- Must have tools and electrical meter to perform required duties.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, welding tools, pulleys and hoists and portable gantry crane to perform duties.
- May be required to tow and hook up a portable air compressor to make necessary repairs.
- Responsible for maintenance and proper upkeep of company supplied vehicle.
- Assist other service technicians as needed or required.
- Friendly, courteous and service oriented with strong communication skills to communicate information effectively.
- Ability to make sound and confident decisions is a stressful atmosphere.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license and good motor vehicle report.
- Heavy lifting required
- Overnight or out of town repair work may be required on occasion.
- Refrigeration experience a plus!
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Qualified applicants please send your resume in PDF format to [email protected]
We will strongly consider training an applicant with good mechanical and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com